- Among the most preferred activities in Puerto Vallarta is a stroll down the city's well-known boardwalk, the Malecon. Lined with shops, restaurants and art work, the Malecon offers wonderful amusement for any ages and also spending plans.
- Puerto Vallarta Offers Diverse Experiences for Anglers of all Types; Deep Sea Fishing and Fresh Water Bass Fishing
Puerto Vallarta is one of the loveliest places you can find on the globe; especially for sport fishing! The greater Riviera Nayarit area is located on Banderas Bay ("also known as the Bay of Flags"), which is one of the largest natural bays on the Pacific Ocean, measuring 40-
- Over one million sea turtles are released every year in Riviera Nayarit, which has becomea sanctuary for these tiny chelonians thanks to the many turtle camps that dot its more than 307 km (190 mi) of coastline, all dedicated to their conservation and protection.
The entire process of preservation and releasing the sea turtle has become an important tourist attraction and a fascinating
- Over one million seaStreaming down from the
- Over one million sea turtles are released every year in RivieraAmong the most preferred activities in Puerto Vallarta is a
Subscribe to our newsletter
We have many exciting things developing in the near future that you will not want to miss, such as contests and exclusive discounts and insider deals. Your privacy is important to us and we will never sell or distribute your information and only send out 1 to 2 emails per month full of useful info and fun articles. Subscribe today!